Wednesday, May 13, 2009

soap box

dear nashville allergies. why you gotta be like that?

moving along.

“For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well.” psalm 139:13and14

lets just think about this. fearfully and wonderfully made. we are. we were created, wonderfully. what a beautiful thought. that me, this girl who, like so many other girls, doesnt always love how she looks, gets frustrated more often that not, but was fearfully and wonderfully created. with purpose. with a plan, a goal in mind.

i have been encouraged so much lately by my friends that i am, in deed, a catch. that there is someone that my Father has created specifically and intricately for me. my dear friend katherine put it well when she said "What our beautiful father has instore for you.....is unmeasurably perfect love. An adventure all it's own. And he will climb the highest tower for you, fight for you, share with and delight in you." [thank you miss]

now. i am so excited for that. absolutely. i like adventures. that dont make sense. but somehow fit. im ready and willing. all you gotta do is give it a shot. right? right.

i have two friendship bracelets on. and i have a-symmetrical hair now. i've been drinking water constantly for the past two days and still feel a bit dehydrated. hmm. i did not watch the season finale of lost, nor have i seen last weeks episode? but i am going to leave work 20 minutes early tomorrow night to see the finale of greys. i mean, this sister has to see that. and i think we are going to chicago for a couple of days on my birthday. twenty five. that is just another blog all together. =) haha.

just be honest. be black and white. a little straightforwardness never hurt anyone. [and that is the longest word i have ever seen]

goodnight. <3


No comments: