Monday, November 17, 2008

bloggity blog.


hello old friend. i have missed you.

i'm bundled on the couch in a big blanket. i made homemade apple cider and cooked breakfast for dinner. it is one of my favorite things. i could eat breakfast for any meal. it makes me reminiscent of birmingham, and my mom. i like those memories.

my heart and my head have been so full lately. so overwhelmed and so heavy. i guess i'm dealing and im coping. and God has held in my heart in His hands for so long. and i am forever grateful for that. i'm reevaluating what life is going to look like. and i'm looking forward to the possibilities and the opportunities. 

but i am a brick wall. cant get through this girl. and i have a love hate relationship with that.  

and i keep getting myself into awkward situations. and they are funny. but geez. come on.

i need a life coach. really? really. 

and art school. what? i can not wait. i am scared to death. i sure hope i dont suck. 

<3

No comments: