Wednesday, November 26, 2008

tanks giving time.

i love the lyrics to lenka's song 'knock knock'. look it up. i havent taken a good nap in quite awhile. this is my first thanksgiving away from home, and im a bit sad about it. i want a dove tattoo, how cliche. but i dont want another heart tattoo. i dont think. i wish i took better care of myself. new years resolution? probably not. i am moving into a new house. hopefully. it is big and beautiful and i will live in a dining room covered with windows. i'm completely ok with that. we will need furniture. and art too. i never ever want to unpack a starbucks christmas coffee mug box ever again. i dont like it when boys treat girls badly. and when girls let them. that frustrates me. because i do it sometimes. i text too much. i ran over a curb tonight texting. i might cut back. but i doubt it. only because i know myself. i got in to art school. im more scared today than i was yesterday. im impulsive. but not as much as i used to be. i say im a brick wall. but im not really. you can read me like a book. i hope its a good read. i like sleeping on a bus, but only if its warm. i can not, however, sleep in a van. ive learned in the past three weeks how utterly impatient i can be. i apologize if our paths have crossed in that area. im pushing through that. i hate calenders marked and dates circled. and i dont really like eighteen wheelers that much. i finally found an elizabethtown red hat, and its not as amazing as i thought it would be. maybe it will someday soon. i hope so. i have a little rock from lake michigan that is almost the shape of a heart. i love it so much. i say whats on my mind and in my heart a little too much. i feel like a stranger. i need to search for new feathers to put in my hair. i can not wait for this winter to be over, and it has just started. this season is too cold, both physically and emotionally. god is bigger than my circumstances. what good news. im thankful for that. i want a yard gnome and pretty flowers. and i want my bicycle back. i should put up missing bicycle flyers. they stole the basket and the helmet too. atleast they'll be safe. i love my roommate. and i think i will love my new roommate too. did i mention im going to live in a dining room? it will be perfect. im really sleepy. i think i just want someone to hold hands with. 

that is all. 

goodnight. 

No comments: