Wednesday, June 3, 2009

i just redeemed a ton of free music on itunes. thanks starbucks for a free song every week.

the last couple of weeks and days have been spent in reflection and reevaluation. on who i am and who i've become. i feel like i've spent the last few months in a fog. trying to justify my actions and my complacency. when thats not who i am. i am not negative. im not hopeless. i have joy. i have a lot of life in me.

God is revealing his goodness to me. not that i had forgotten. but i am more aware. more aware of his wonderful character and his huge amounts of grace. i guess it is true that truly being broken and rock bottom will allow your senses to become even more aware of just how much we need him.

i dont have it all together. i dont claim to. im ok with that. i dont want to be in control. if my plans were the right ones, it would just be a dodgy mess. ha. im thankful that he knows what is best for us.

now if i could just learn a little patience. seriouslyyyy.

this guy told me tonight that if girls would just chase guys a little more then it would make things easier. brother, its just not how its meant to be. be a man. sorry. this girl will not be chasing.

thank you Lord for your words and your truth. this is what love looks like [and i will never lose hope]


"You have made my heart beat faster, my sister, my bride; You have made my heart beat faster with a single glance of your eyes, With a single strand of your necklace. How beautiful is your love, my sister, my bride! How much better is your love than wine, and the fragrance of your oils than all kinds of spices!" Song of Solomon 4:9-10.

No comments: