Friday, January 8, 2010

mittens and flowers.

eeee!

my urban find finally came in the mail today! my poor little hands with now be warm. success!

in other news. im struggling on the topic of flowers. go to a florist? buy wholesale? we are on a budget, so im not certain the best way to go that will be both economically smart as well as beautiful to the eyes. my thoughts thus far have been to buy wholesale and make centerpieces and bouquets myself, but im starting to second guess if i can pull it off. i know nothing about flowers and such. i havent even decided what kind i want yet.

thoughts?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm go wholesale and I will DEFINITELY be on board to help create some bombdiggity centerpieces/bouquets! yeeeeahhh guuurl.

<3 you seeester

kelly magnino said...

girl where have you been all my life?! a cupcake making date is in order sooner than later, ok??

and i like the idea of wholesale as well. i just have to think about refrigeration..hmmm.