Thursday, January 7, 2010

new new.

danny, my roommate lacey, and i watched julie and julia the other night. what an inspiration! to start writing more, to starting cooking more, or learning to cook, rather. (although i do not see myself learning how to de-bone a duck anytime soon)

but. i decided to revamp my blog a bit, and use this as an outlet, a way of documenting of my adventures as a newly-engaged girl planning a wedding, planning a marriage.

if anything it will be therapy for me, to get ideas out of my jumbled head, a way of sharing lovely discoveries to you, as i dive in to the crazy world of insane wedding planning.

(even with a terrible terrible cold, i can still smell what seems to be cinnamon, or nutmeg, in the apartment above mine..how delicious!)

now i must break from writing. it is a snow day here in nashville(with no snow, mind you) it is not a snow day for me, damn those online classes. algebra calls. i'm pondering the idea of paying someone to finish my class for me..hmmm.

i'll be leaving you (whoever you are) with internet treats so soon! i've been uncovering so many wonderful things in my online searches, so just you wait, soon, very soon.


No comments: