Monday, March 30, 2009

fin

first of all.

i have come to the conclusion that sometimes giving up is really the best option. the smartest move. holding on has not proved beneficial thus far. keeping hope has only brought me down.

so where do i go from here? i am really not sure. i still seek clarity and wisdom. i still hold on to logic and caution. but i want so badly to be that girl again. the one who jumps. the one who doesnt look before crossing the street, but just trusts. the one who hears the word whim and feels safe. where did she go? she got this damn tattoo once for this very purpose..on a whim, to be as open and honest and free as possible. what happened to her?

i see her around the corner. hiding. scared. pensive.

just stop.

and ps. what is this season we all are in? cant it be black and white? and cant we just be super honest? and what happened to the pursuit? what does that look like? i want to know, so i can be on the look out. ive never really seen it. im not so sure. hmm.

[My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war, and ribbons of euphoria. Orange is young, full of daring, but its very unsteady for the first go round. My yellow in this case is not so mellow, In fact I’m trying to say it’s frightened like me, and all these emotions of mine keep holding me from, giving my life to a rainbow like you]

No comments: